Wednesday, July 30, 2008

In the meanwhile...help Mr. Mitchell

I know many of you are waiting patiently to see pictures from the reunion. Wow, there are hundreds to sort through! I will be putting together a nice slide show of pictures (or maybe several slide shows since there are so many) and will post it once I'm done.

In the meanwhile, here is a random picture taken by resident photographer "JayJay". You can use your next couple of minutes to sort through and correct the errors local Tobagonian Dennis Mitchell has incorporated into his handy little sign here.




Even the brains of Scrabble connoisseurs Uncle Raoul and Auntie Janet were constackeled by Mr. Mitchell's creative writings.



2 comments:

JayJay said...

The funny thing is that Uncle Raoul picked 18 spelling errors...and there are only 16 words!!!

Anonymous said...

Forget the spelling. Heck I didn't ealize tthat my ears were sooooo big. lol

Internet Coupons
Internet Coupons