Thursday, November 20, 2008

Super NERD!

So lately I have been VERY into capes. Yes, the type you wear. I have purchased two in the last two weeks, and also have a poncho Chris thinks looks like one. No I do not wear them with a body suit and a big E on my chest. Anyways, on my way into work this morning I realized why this is so. I am Super Nerd. Why you ask? Well, as I walk into my office this morning, who do I meet coming into the door? Andy Rooney! Yes. Afterwards, with excitement, I proceeded to tell this to a young woman I was interviewing for a job and she said what I knew would be asked: "Um, who is Andy Rooney?"

(My mom instantly knew who I was talking about when I called her all excited. You'd think I saw Brangelina or something.)

- Super NERD over and out

1 comment:

JayJay said...

I don't think you are a nerd. Capes are tres chic. N'est-ce pas? Ya know, I invented the cape in 1983. I was inspired by a Wham! video. Just letting you know.

Internet Coupons
Internet Coupons