Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Second Reunion Video!

Hey folks!

Here's the next reunion video as promised. It covers all the family portraits that were taken during the Sunday Brunch. (68 pictures and two songs.) Unfortunately posting these videos on the blog, you tend to lose some of the detail to keep the file size small enough to load quickly. However all the detail is kept when creating a DVD to play on a player and your TV. (Also, sorry for the slight video distortion. Still trying to figure out why it appears slightly scaled after I upload. I guess one trade off is everybody looks like they lost a few pounds. LOL!)

For the time being, enjoy the slide show and music. And again, all the photos I used are posted on my Flickr account. There are some really great portraits in there worthy of printing I think. After you Photoshop out that pole! LOL

Laytuh!!!



1 comment:

JayJay said...

Looooved it!!

Nice job

Internet Coupons
Internet Coupons