Friday, August 15, 2008

Be someone else. Be Kanye!

After my black people rant in the last one, I thought I'd post something light. I have been seeing these new Kanye West print ads in buses and on the trains. They boast that if you take this pill you can be Kanye West for "up to four hours!" The before and after pics are serious yo: a balding white guy BECAME the tempermental rapper in a gray Members Only jacket and loover shades! Crazy!!!

Question: If you could be someone else famous, who would it be and why?

(Best answer gets a prize!)

3 comments:

JayJay said...

I would like to be AL B Sure! He is in effect mode (in case you didn't know)

Trininuyawka said...

I would like to be Will Smith, big ears and all. He is loved by everybody in the world. He is one of the few to go from rap to TV to movies and not become a drug addict. A-list celebrities invite him to more of their weddings then any other black person in the world. Yet he is not an elitist like Obama, who just paid off his school loans. He is the definition of black teflon.

Anonymous said...

Ok I want to be fishman for a day to experience all that adulation or else Mother Theresa for a day as well, to know what extreme humility is.

Internet Coupons
Internet Coupons