Sunday, August 24, 2008

Finally! The first Reunion video!

Okay, folks. After sorting through hundreds of pictures and sampling several songs, I finally created the first slideshow from the reunion called "Sunday Brunch". I think all those who attended will see themselves at some point in the slideshow. It's consists of 2 songs and 88 pictures.

I will be creating several more (Family Portraits, Store Bay Beach, Farewell Dinner, etc) and once I am done I will burn DVD's of all the slideshows for those who want one. This way, you can look at it on your TV nice and big instead of a tiny, somewhat blurry, version on the DNN blog.

All the pictures used in this slideshow can be found at my Flickr account here. However it's just not the same without the music! Turn up the volume and click the play button to the lower left to watch. Enjoy!

***If you are using dial-up, I wouldn't recommend trying to watch the video. It won't play smoothly. Sorry!***


5 comments:

Nancy said...

Thanks Chris. I Like how you all make easy to watch.

In case this was not posted before, Kevin told me that Yannick passed four subjects with Grade one and four with grade two. Congratulations are in order!!!!!!!

JayJay said...

That was awesome!!! Keep 'em coming!!

Kevin said...

well done chris!! That drink in my hand was seamoss, just incase anyone asks lol.

JayJay said...

LOL @ seamoss!! You know it was a fruity creamy drink!! All it needed was a dress to go with it!!

Kevin said...

well if that was your thought, y did u not put on a dress?? lol or u only do those things at night jay. ha ha haha oh gawd lol!!!! A 5.99 dress to go along with the watch jay?? lol. Next time lol.

Internet Coupons
Internet Coupons